Alliance Engineering, located in Troy, Ohio is leading the stadium design and engineering. The new stadium will include:
• NEW Home Ticket Booth/Concessions/Spirit Wear Store in the front plaza
• NEW Home Stands with seating for 2,110 including 200 VIP seats with seatbacks and armrests
• NEW Restrooms with additional stalls and ADA accommodations
• NEW Press Box that is larger and deeper, allowing for TV crews to bring their cameras inside
• NEW Home Locker Room with 75 lockers, player restrooms, coach’s office, trainer’s area for injury treatment and triage, official’s locker room
• NEW Visitor Ticket Booth/Concessions/Visitors Restrooms
• NEW Visitors Stands with seating for 1,000
• NEW Visitors Locker Room with 60 lockers and player restrooms
• NEW Stands for the Band (300 Home Band Only) located in end zone
• NEW Scoreboard 35’ high, 25’ wide with a 6’8” high video screen capable of featuring players and instant replay.
• NEW black powder-coated fence surround
• NEW Artificial Turf (light/dark green striping like OSU Buckeyes) with “T” in the center and Tippecanoe/Red Devils on North/South end zones.
• NEW walkway behind both Home and Visitor stands and extending from both ends of the field (no more walking in mud, slipping on the hill)
• NEW LED lighting (4 poles vs. 6) that is focused on the field, providing much less glare into the surrounding neighborhood.
• NEW sound system that focuses the game audio on the field and stands area
Home seating=2110, Visitor Seating=1000 & Band Seating = 300. There will be 200 VIP seats on the home side with seatback and arm rests for season ticket holders.
Both home and visitor bleachers will be ADA compliant and handicap accessible with plenty of space up front for seating. Field and all buildings and amenities will meet our immediate divisional requirements for hosting playoff games Div 4-7. Currently, Tipp City cannot host a tournament game for either football or soccer.
Info about bidding process? Alliance Engineering will create the bid packets and assist in the bid process. Will begin the bid process late August.
A NEW Stadium means:
- Safer playing surface for our kids
- Safer facilities for our guests
- Opportunity to host a wider variety of community events
Image renderings of the plans to the right. Will have more architectural detail as the bid packets are assembled.